Follow us!

    Post: foid card repeal

    Posted by kevin on 10/08/16

    I am denied my foid card because I was convicted with unlawf
    ul restraint in 1978. I petitioned the state with references
    and they responded that it couldn't be reversed. I am suppo
    se to petition in writing to the circuit court. How do I so
    this? It's been almost 40 years, I have no tickets on my rec
    ord, raised a family, retired after 30 yrs of work. Can you
    help me find a lawyer in my area to help or show me the form
    s to fill out myself? Thank you

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • foid card repeal, 10/08/16, by kevin.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.