Follow us!

    Post: Quit Claim Deed - San Francisco, CA

    Posted by Cammie on 7/06/10

    I am trying to add my mother to the title of my condo. She
    is moving in with me, and will be paying mortgage.
    In San Francisco, it appears I can't add her to my title
    without paying transfer tax. An attorney recommended using a
    quit claim deed, but it seems like I must still pay transfer
    tax. Is there an alternate method to use? From my
    understanding, I think I can add the property to a living
    trust and include my mother as a co-trustee, but I think
    that process alone would probably cost the same as paying
    the transfer tax. Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Quit Claim Deed - San Francisco, CA , 7/06/10, by Cammie.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.