Follow us!

    Post: realestate sale contract

    Posted by md on 11/18/06

    Hi, I am purchasing a fixer uper house in Bonsall
    california without a realtor. The offer is in escrow since
    10/13. The seller contigencies are to remove the lis
    pending and the tax liens which are in progress. Our,as
    buyers, contigencies are onsite inspection by one of the
    partner and closing date by 11/31. After the inspection,
    we found some extra need problem: clogged leach lines and
    crack weigh bearing wall in the basement. We asked for
    extention to further invetigate or $10K deduction. After 2
    weeks waiting for their response, today we were just
    informed by the owner's attorney that they have a better
    offer and want us to up our price. I am looking for some
    legal help to see what legal right do we have with our
    offer? Do both parties can get out of the deal if the
    house is not able to closed by 11/31? Thanks
    Attorneys Pursuing this Case

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • realestate sale contract, 11/18/06, by md.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.