Follow us!

    Post: Foreclose a note secured by property.

    Posted by Richard LaRocca on 12/06/06

    I'm looking for a Broward county attorney that will
    foreclose on a note that was payable with a balloon
    payment two years ago. I would like this done on a
    contingency basis. Amount to be agreed on by me and the
    attorney. I will not consider any open ended retainers, or
    negotiation with the opposing counsel. I have drawn up all
    the paper work, which just needs to be reviewed. I would
    also like to discuss a second lawsuit against the same
    person for misrepresentation of their companies assets.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Foreclose a note secured by property., 12/06/06, by Richard LaRocca.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.