Re: prescriptive rights
Posted by April (prescriptive rights on 1/13/07
On 1/12/07, April wrote:
> On 1/12/07, April wrote:
>> I am purchasing a cottage in South Carolina. On one acre
>> of land. The land has had for years a dirt road that goes
>> back to an old house that the family still uses for
>> storage. They want to sell me the cottage and land with a
>> prescriptive right so that there cousins and family can
>> still use the old house for storage. What does this mean
>> for me in the future with this investment? Please help!
>> And thankyou for any advice you may have.
>> April, Stuart Florida
> (Prescriptive Rights)
> I would like to add. I really want the cottage and am more
> than willing to accomdate the family. But need advice to
> protect myself legally for future problems.
> Thankyou again
> April Stuart Florida
Noone has responded to my prescriptive rights question. Am I
doing something wrong. Am I suppose to send this the this
website also, or do I just post it and hope someone will see
There must be someone in charge of this website?
April-Stuart Florida (Prescriptive rights question)
Posts on this thread, including this one
- prescriptive rights, 1/12/07, by April.
- Re: prescriptive rights, 1/12/07, by April.
- Re: prescriptive rights, 1/13/07, by April (prescriptive rights.
- Re: prescriptive rights, 1/13/07, by Not a lawyer but here is some advice.
- Re: prescriptive rights, 2/06/07, by kijjd.
- Re: prescriptive rights, 2/06/07, by jrb.