Follow us!


    Posted by Ryan Serrano on 1/25/07

    Currently my wife and her parents are on the loan for the
    house that we live in. My wife and I want to move out of
    state, and buy a new home, but because her parents do not
    agree with her being with me. We tried to sell the house
    and they wouldn't sign, we tried to re-finance to get them
    off of the loan and they wouldn't sign. My wife bought
    the house with her ex-husband, her parents co-signed for
    her so she couldn't get a lower intrest rate, and now
    won't allow us to do anything. What can we do? we make
    the payments and pay the taxes.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • IN-LAWS AND WIIFE, 1/25/07, by Ryan Serrano.
  • Re: IN-LAWS AND WIIFE, 2/15/07, by Hope .
  • Re: IN-LAWS AND WIIFE, 4/24/07, by kick HER square.
  • Re: IN-LAWS AND WIIFE, 4/26/07, by Me2.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.