Follow us!

    Post: Sell home

    Posted by Mike on 2/26/06

    How can I sell my home that has a mortgage balance to my
    tenant without the many fees of closing cost thru an
    attorney. I am not able to have my tenant assume my
    mortgage as thought. I would have to put her name on the
    deed and then try the assumption route. I need to get my
    price over the balance owed.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Sell home, 2/26/06, by Mike.
  • Re: Sell home, 2/27/06, by Donald.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.