Follow us!

    Re: NC Lawyer in FL

    Posted by Tax student on 11/20/08

    I would think so, Florida has no regulations as to who
    practices tax law before the IRS or the US Tax Court, both
    federal jurisdictions.

    Note, an Enrolled Agent can practice before the IRS or The US
    Tax Court in any State, an enrolled agent is not a member of
    any bar. Enrolled agents pass the IRS exam and the US Tax
    Court Exam.

    The out of State lawyer may have to clearly state that his
    practice is strictly focused on federal tax law.

    On 10/24/08, prez wrote:
    > Can a NC lawyer can practice tax law in other states without
    > passing that states bar. (ie FL has no state income tax)

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • NC Lawyer in FL , 10/24/08, by prez.
  • Re: NC Lawyer in FL , 10/24/08, by Huh?.
  • Re: NC Lawyer in FL , 11/20/08, by Tax student.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.