Follow us!

    Post: Questions relating to tax law

    Posted by Calby Stevens on 12/02/08

    I have a question about the application of tax law in a
    specific instance.

    If a California resident owns a partial stake of a rental
    property in Montana which he receives income from, how is
    this reported when filing a 1040.

    Does pay property taxes in both California and Montana, or
    just California, reporting the Montana holding as income?

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Questions relating to tax law, 12/02/08, by Calby Stevens.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.