Follow us!

    Post: 1099 filing adjustments for previous years

    Posted by Luke on 1/12/11

    In 2004, 2005 I received a 1099 for my work as a sub-
    contractor, I filed for both years, however, I failed to
    claim any milage for the travel I put on my vehicles, and
    appartently did the standardized deduction, which is FAR
    less then I would have received for the milage. Can I re-
    file with the mileage deduction instead? I am currently
    STILL trying to pay off the tax debt I incured with the
    standard deduction. Will this lower the penalties that I've

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • 1099 filing adjustments for previous years, 1/12/11, by Luke.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.