Follow us!

    Re: Can I file Civil Suit against Vindictive Spouse?

    Posted by Vee on 9/06/11

    On 5/23/05, Tony wrote:
    > Brief Summary of My Situation
    > • I believe my civil rights have been significantly
    > violated due to lack of protection from the Federal,
    > or Allegheny County’s government. I’ve been told over and
    > over “That’s the system. There’s nothing else you can do.”
    > • I’ve suffered through false PFAs, wrongful eviction
    > from our marital residence 4.5 months after she filed for
    > divorce, false contempt and continued delays / misuse
    > of “the system” to her benefit.
    > • Subsequent to the divorce filing in October 2002, I
    > requested her in writing to go to counseling, co-parenting
    > classes, etc. all of which she refused.
    > • However, I was “forced” by her to go through the
    > court appointed Psychological Evaluation process. It
    > backfired on her and the Evaluator’s report indicated that
    > she has Severe, mental health issues in October 2003. No
    > issues were noted of me.
    > • The Judge, who is known to favor the woman, gave me
    > only 12 days a month custody in December 2003, even though
    > I requested 50-50 custody and for her to receive
    > therapy per the Evaluator’s comments or Primary if she
    > refused. The judge refused stating “I don’t care to my
    > attorney. I think he has problems too!” What’s the
    > in the evaluations? How does the Judge consider himself a
    > Custody professional by overruling the Evaluator’s
    > recommendations?
    > • So, the above cost me 40k-50k and the process
    > continues. I’ll probably spend another 40k-50k before
    > all said and done.
    > 1. The lack of the Joint Custody 50-50 presumption and
    > requirements of counseling and a written parenting plan,
    > like the majority of the US states require, has cost me
    > only significant money but also significant emotional
    > stress.
    > 2. Even though #1 is lacking, there should be some
    > intervention mechanism in place by Allegheny County or the
    > State when an Evaluator’s report is issued and so severe
    > against one spouse. For that matter, Allegheny County or
    > the State of PA should have some type of mechanism (ie.,
    > Joint Custody presumption) in place so that I would not
    > have had to suffer these emotional and financial losses.
    > Someone should be held accountable!!
    > 3. Can I bring suit against Fed'l, State (PA), local
    > government (Allegheny) or my vindictive spouse to recover
    > not only monetary but also emotional losses??

    Each state has a board to review the conduct of all judges
    and the actions. Often men fail to act accordingly. The
    laws in the country with regards to child custody, support
    and visitation is bases on the "Best Interest of The Child"
    and not gender. Judges and courts needs to start paying for
    its action, especial since so many of our children are being
    abused and killed by women today. Continue to fight and
    look for an attorney to due pro bono work and contact all
    civil rights groups.

    Posts on this thread, including this one
  • Can I file Civil Suit against Vindictive Spouse?, 5/23/05, by Tony.
  • Re: Can I file Civil Suit against Vindictive Spouse?, 1/30/10, by Steve.
  • Re: Can I file Civil Suit against Vindictive Spouse?, 9/06/11, by Vee.

  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.