Follow us!

    Immigration & Bankruptcy chapter 7 & 13 preparer

    Posted by San Bernardino on 4/13/12

    Let me help you with your immigration paperwork and all
    the required documents you need to submit to INS ,how to
    file or petition for your family member if you are a
    resident in the US or if you want to become a US citizen ,
    or if you are a US citizen and wish to petition for your
    husband or wife, you may also file if you are a victim of
    domestic violence by your husband or wife even if you
    longer married with that person. visit my site or call me
    at 909-913-1611 or 909-562-1254.


  Site Map:  Home Chatboards Legal Jobs Classified Ads Search Contacts Advertise
  © 1996 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Please review our Terms of Use, Mission Statement, and Privacy Policy.